TikTok, which has over 1 billion users, is one of the most used apps and websites. Although the site was first known for its short-form videos under 15 seconds, you can now upload up to three minutes of video. How can you, an Onlyfans creator, use TikTok for promoting your Onlyfans? This guide is essential reading as TikTok has strict guidelines about the use of adult content and driving traffic from adult sites. It will help you keep your account active as well as increase your fan base.
TikTok marketing could be your next best friend. Hmmm, let’s see.
The New York Times published an article titled “How TikTok’s rewriting the world” a few months back. The headline read: TikTok is changing the way social media works – even if it’s something you don’t want to do.
You bet! TikTok marketing deserves your attention, with the app being the third-most downloaded in 2019, and with 188,000,000 new users.
You don’t even need me to remind how late it was for you to believe that Instagram could be a business tool.
What is TikTok?
Imagine Snapchat, Spotify and Vine had a baby. This would be TikTok
TikTok, a creative social network that encourages users upload short videos, is called TikTok.
They are typically between 15 and 60 seconds long. However, you can also create and share shorter ones. The app is unique in that you can apply to your creation a large selection of captivating music tracks and a set filters and effects.
Staff at TikTok describe it as a collaborative space that makes it easier to spread viral content than any other platform.
TikTok’s video format, like Instagram and Snapchat is vertical. Posts take up most of the screen on your device. This makes it a more engaging experience for users and gives TikTok marketers a reason to be excited about their marketing.
A short history lesson
TikTok, the global version of Douyin’s social media app, was launched in China in 2016. ByteDance, a well-known Chinese Internet technology company, created the platform.
I’ve done a lot of research to help you understand how TikTok can be used to grow your Onlyfans.
Reddit has a Reddit post that said that a TikTok creator had over 10K views and received 40-50 subs to her Onlyfans each day.
Reddit was my first stop when I saw the question How to Promote OF on TikTok. I decided to answer the question more in depth and help content creators.
Tips to keep in mind when creating TikTok videos for Onlyfans marketing
- TikTok does not like you being an Onlyfans creator. Your goal should be to not use the term Onlyfans or any related terms in any TikTok.
- TikTok has strict guidelines regarding adult content. You can make full-clothed videos, but you must always include a thirsty animal in your TikToks.
- TikTok allows you to add a link to your Bio. Onlyfans can’t be linked; otherwise, you could get suspended from TikTok at any time.
- Trends can be a great way to grow, but you have to be innovative and make use of them. Trends can be made more attractive.
- You can ban a lot people who leave negative comments. They will mass-report your TikToks and, if you make a mistake, they’ll try to report it.
Understanding TikTok for an Onlyfans Creator:
Remember that YouTube and TikTok use algorithms to help you grow your Onlyfans. Your videos are more likely to get seen if more people watch it.
So, let say you go viral. You can keep your cool, work hard and not consider it the end of a career.
This is what I consider smart marketing. Despite using the term Onlyfans in her videos she still has millions of viewers and it was smart marketing. These strategies can be used by you to increase your Onlyfans with TikTok.
How can you get more followers on Onlyfans using TikTok?
- Make videos multiple times per day. This is Content marketing. Your TikTok videos will prove to the world that you are the best creator and people want to see more of your work.
- Be consistent: Just cause you made three videos the first day does not mean that your job is over. To be successful, you must show up each day. You can get more followers on Onlyfans via TikTok if you are consistent. The algorithm will reward you by giving you a daily feed.
- Proper TikTok Hashtags: This topic has been covered in detail in my article Onlyfans. We also discussed some of the most popular hashtags on TikTok and Instagram. Use hashtags such as #Onlyfans sparingly in your TikTok. This signals that you are promoting Onlyfans. Your intention to create content on TikTok should be to promote Onlyfans.
- Create videos that last between 20 and 30 seconds. TikTok allows for uploads of TikToks between 15 seconds and 1-minutes. However, TikTok’s best content creators will prefer videos that last 20-30 seconds. It is still a significant number, even though the average user retention drops.
- Live streaming: TikTok accounts that are banned or not receiving enough views may be blocked. You can use TikTok’s Live Streaming feature to increase your views and followers. This will allow you to improve your content strategy.
Using FriendsOnly With TikTok Marketing Your Onlyfans
FriendsOnly, an adult version TikTok, is called FriendsOnly. FriendsOnly allows you to create a profile and upload the same TikTok videos. Subscriptions can help you make money. FriendsOnly allows you to get more traffic and organic promotion. Sign up to FriendsOnly to become an adult creator.
You can also check out our article on Onlyfans marketing. I discuss everything you need to grow your Onlyfans and make more money. How to Promote Your Onlyfans Page 11 Brilliant Ways to Get More Followers on Your Onlyfans Page We have listed 11 methods to market your Onlyfans Page. You can use social media platforms as well as other tools to grow your Onlyfans page.AdultcreatorAamir Kamal
PS – How to use TikTok in Onlyfans Marketing?
Register at Onlyfans to create an account. Next, upload a picture of yourself. Then add a bio that gives hints about you. Next, add a Linktree to show all links that can be viewed by someone.
Every day, create content and upload videos that are family-friendly. Be consistent and take part in Trends